Shipping Boxes

Mbfuhr

Question for those grass roots guys that might be in the know. Just checking in to see what boxes people use for their shipping of glide baits. Ran into a situation while trading baits around and found boxes at work but since I make my own here and there I figured I would ask those who might be in the know. Any information is helpful just trying to see what methods everyone is using. Guess I will go ahead and post some pictures since this is the place to do that. I could post the catches as well but no need to unless someone wants to see em. 

370309461_2220335924824931_1340702380358842645_n.jpg

380049691_18371398636071688_397775798045489864_n.jpg

421586590_18394530535071688_9133946979895403940_n.jpg

424916144_2334269596764896_6324071539820631693_n.jpg

Any information is helpful just figured I’d ask to see if anyone else had searched and done any trial and error for their own stuff. Trying to control all aspects of price and vendors can be taxing with all the parts coming from different places. Hadn’t gotten to the point of shipping any but that may come about sometime this year and would definitely help out when doing trades or whatever. 
appreciate the love for em, they sure took awhile to get right from weighting to tuning and such and it seems like every couple weeks I’m trying to make em better and come up with some new stuff. Guess I should post up progress and new stuff on here to see what people thanks. Again really appreciate the info!

5 hours ago, Mbfuhr said:

Any information is helpful just figured I’d ask to see if anyone else had searched and done any trial and error for their own stuff. Trying to control all aspects of price and vendors can be taxing with all the parts coming from different places. Hadn’t gotten to the point of shipping any but that may come about sometime this year and would definitely help out when doing trades or whatever. 
appreciate the love for em, they sure took awhile to get right from weighting to tuning and such and it seems like every couple weeks I’m trying to make em better and come up with some new stuff. Guess I should post up progress and new stuff on here to see what people thanks. Again really appreciate the info!

Find a box that perfectly fits your bait, parcel size is an important factor when it comes to shipping prices, way more than weight.  U-Line has an amazing selection of boxes and I highly soggiest ordering from them, one thing about U-Line is the dang shipping prices though. 

Stay far away from amazon boxes, if you sneeze wrong they will disintegrate