TK hi vs lo weight difference

Drew03cmc

Is there a weight difference between the Hi and Lo in weight? I have a TK Lo that I measured at 2.1oz. I have one I am questioning Hi or Lo and got it at 1.9oz. The Lo was 53.xxxg and the unknown was 50.xxxg. Again, this is with #3 Zero rings, #1 ST35 and Al's Goldfish orange caps on the hooks. 

While fishing the unknown bait, I went lip out, mode B and could not get ANY dive from it like normal. I suspect a high float, but got curious and measured and checked. It's Joythief, so I can't see weights or balls. Any ideas?

I've seen that, which is why I assume this to be a Hi Float. I wish I could see the weights and what not, but, regardless, it doesn't matter.

1 hour ago, Drew03cmc said:

I've seen that, which is why I assume this to be a Hi Float. I wish I could see the weights and what not, but, regardless, it doesn't matter.

The only weight spec I see for tk is 2 oz for the lo

But I'd refer to that klash 9 buoyancy comparison since you have both tks in hand to compare side by side

Edit: the weight difference between the Hi and lo klash 9 is 1.4 oz, so for you to have a difference of .2 ounces with the two tks may be variance the paint, but thats just a guess 

Edited by MurdaJ

3 hours ago, MurdaJ said:

The only weight spec I see for tk is 2 oz for the lo

But I'd refer to that klash 9 buoyancy comparison since you have both tks in hand to compare side by side

Edit: the weight difference between the Hi and lo klash 9 is 1.4 oz, so for you to have a difference of .2 ounces with the two tks may be variance the paint, but thats just a guess 

The K9 hi and lo variance is .7oz. 4oz for the Lo and 3.3 for the Hi, so I am curious if my bait might indeed be a Hi, but unmarked as such. 

32 minutes ago, Drew03cmc said:

The K9 hi and lo variance is .7oz. 4oz for the Lo and 3.3 for the Hi, so I am curious if my bait might indeed be a Hi, but unmarked as such. 

I haven't actually weighed them, just quoting the drt site. 3 oz for the high and 4.4 for the lo

6 hours ago, MurdaJ said:

Op, can you take a picture of them floating, side by side?

I can. Yes. I threw them both last night and the one in question appears to float higher, definitely. 

Did the Joythief Hi come with a marking?