316 Lures Work Horse Feedback

Probably the most prolific glide for Mickey and his 3:16 Lure Company. At 8 inches and 3.5 ounces it is very light and easy to throw and the name Workhorse says it all….it works for you. Very proven American made durable glide that has been chewed up from US Coast to Coast between earlier prototypes and current models over a decade now. Worth every penny! 

IMG_0566.thumb.jpeg.3ec21145a86e3dab78f6e8a2919038ce.jpeg

IMG_0567.thumb.jpeg.1a709c54e71d787b41ebdc8bd711cf46.jpeg

IMG_0568.thumb.jpeg.1cb7b744a8076f094acf1ba1986fbb35.jpeg

I have 3 and it has yet to get into the regular lineup. More below. With that said, I pulled the trigger on em cuz a better stick than me reported a haunting fish of a lifetime loss on one. Guy I trust too - he was caught off guard cuz it was a near splash down strike, and he wasn't in position to begin with to stick it. 

PS. It fishes well, but I failed to get a sniff on it fishing the end of a herring run in Maine years ago. Bass preferred the hudd rof 0 (nail weighted) then.

PS. 1. Could have been a sign the shad were long gone as is the case since they are first to spawn followed by the herring.  I am also a guy who almost bailed on the slammer and also took a decade to get confidence in a Hudd. I was about 15 years late to the baby wake, but that had more to do with them finally coming down in price on the bm.