2022 Zillion TW HD (BNIB)

Dink whisperer

Brand New 2022 Zillion TW HD left hand, 7.1:1 gear ratio. It has Shimano power grip knobs and bearings installed (zero play). Would trade for a new Illude wood Rad rat Double or sell.  

Screenshot_20230522_094229_Gallery.jpg.dfdc81b3ab965a1ad8c79183846c8822.jpg

Screenshot_20230522_094222_Gallery.jpg.739a7524d67be784f1271574605e2826.jpg

Screenshot_20230522_094235_Gallery.jpg.ab98816c64f0c4d66e9ad61bfacaa728.jpg

20230526_093921.jpg.5f2550aa6d558d8953e380a906412a66.jpg

Edited by Dink whisperer

How the hell did you get Shimano power grip knobs on to a Daiwa handle? I have never seen this mod before.

Is the shimano power grip knob swap a pretty common mod in the reel modding game? Is it a 'direct fitment' without using any extra tools or parts? 

Reason for the confusion is, last time I checked, daiwa and shimano use different lengths and widths on the handle knob shafts no? Therefore, you shouldn't be able to put a shimano knob on to a Daiwa handle right? 

I don't like the stock handle knobs on my Tatula 150 and was thinking about replacing the whole handle assembly. On the other hand, after seeing this photo, I think I would just rather switch the knobs out for some Shimano power grip knobs instead. I would much prefer the shimano power grip knobs over the stock tatula 150 knobs.

Edited by DEPS_250

1 hour ago, DEPS_250 said:

How the hell did you get Shimano power grip knobs on to a Daiwa handle? I have never seen this mod before.

Is the shimano power grip knob swap a pretty common mod in the reel modding game? Is it a 'direct fitment' without using any extra tools or parts? 

Reason for the confusion is, last time I checked, daiwa and shimano use different lengths and widths on the handle knob shafts no? Therefore, you shouldn't be able to put a shimano knob on to a Daiwa handle right? 

I don't like the stock handle knobs on my Tatula 150 and was thinking about replacing the whole handle assembly. On the other hand, after seeing this photo, I think I would just rather switch the knobs out for some Shimano power grip knobs instead. I would much prefer the shimano power grip knobs over the stock tatula 150 knobs.

Sent you a PM. . . ..