Good People and a Reminder to ALL

SDBayBassMan

Dear SU Members:

After my experience being scammed in a trade, I got this message from Casey (WRHguy):

"What's up brutha. Sorry to hear about your shitty trade. I've been scammed in the past and I know how much it sucks. I'm also a big believer in supporting those who support you and you have always been one of the stand up guys on SU. I've learned a lot from this site and enjoy learning from those who take it seriously and use the site for more than just the black market. To show you that not everyone is bad on this site I'm going to buy you the 6" bbz fast sink in blue back herring. Bait is already paid for, just need your shipping addy and ill have it sent to you directly from tacklewarehouse. Pass on the goodness wen you see fit in the swimbait game... It goes a long way

Cheers

Casey"

This is the perfect example of the good that comes from the bad.

This week has also been extremely hard for me as I lost my best friend/fishing partner when he became the victim of a drunk driving accident. My friend was driving home, 100% sober, when a drunk driver was traveling westbound in the eastbound lanes and hit him head on (the driver had a BAC of .26 3 hours after he was arrested) .

While I keep thinking there is a lot of bad in the world, this just goes to show that the good still outweighs the bad. Casey, even though it was not the most expensive bait in the world, the fact that you made this gesture and followed through without me asking made my day and I am eternally grateful. Thank you soo much and you have my word that I will pay it forward.

If you guys have read the post this far, I also wanted to bring something else up.

I know there are many fisherman that enjoy having a beer or two while fishing. If you do, please make sure that there is someone sober on your boat who is safely operating the boat and/or is also is sober to drive home (if you are fishing from shore). There are too many alternative methods of transportation now and drinking and driving is not an excuse and I do not want anyone to go through the pain of losing a close friend or family member. I am begging you, from one fisherman to another, never drink and drive.

With that said, Casey, thank you so much man. I can feel your personal best coming your way soon.

Sincerely,

SDBayBassMan aka Mike Epsten

Picture below is my buddy who passed fishing with an LDC --

post-627-14252993815523_thumb.jpg