Good People and a Reminder to ALL

SDBayBassMan

Mike thanks for putting this up. Be aware of what and who you are buying or selling to. Also Matt was one of the realest down to earth person in the world . His smile in the pic says everything about him and will be missed. Dont drink and drive please

sorry for your loss mike, you are one of the good guys and I can only imagine that your buddy was too. I've seen drunk driving take some great people out of my life, you never know what could happen on any given day... unfortunately we live in a world where people care more about their "fun" and egos than they do about other people.

Keep your head up man, for every douchebag out there you can find 5 decent, honest, good people. Keep your head up man.

Awesome gesture from another member. My deepest condolence for losing you friend. Drinking and driving can affect so many people beside the one doing it. It is one of the most selfish acts one can do to other people on the road.

Mike, I am really sorry to hear about your loss. I've lost a couple of people close to me and know (as do too many others on the board) how much you're hurting inside. The hurt does eventually dull, but the memories won't - treasure those.

Casey, my hat is off to you. Whenever I start wondering whether the good is draining from this country, I hear/read/see people stepping up to do a good deed, not because they want a pat on the back, or see some way of profiting from it, but just because it is the right thing to do. You rock.