CHEATERS!!!

ATFISHING1234

This happened in MN a few years ago. A dog kennel was found with a limit of big bass the day before a tournament. They pulled it out and brought it to the pre-tournament meeting. To this day I think they should have left it there and waited to see which scumbag came to get it.

I was fishing with my dad a long time ago and we saw a boat pull into a small marina and heard fish splashing and the guy left quickly. We went over to the empty boat slip and saw a small string and pulled up some big fish for the lake. My dad cut a small v in the tip of the tail to mark the fish and we put them back. The guy got caught the next day at the tournament weighing in those fish my dad told the director to be on the look out for those fish.

I was fishing with my dad a long time ago and we saw a boat pull into a small marina and heard fish splashing and the guy left quickly. We went over to the empty boat slip and saw a small string and pulled up some big fish for the lake. My dad cut a small v in the tip of the tail to mark the fish and we put them back. The guy got caught the next day at the tournament weighing in those fish my dad told the director to be on the look out for those fish.

NICE work ;) Cheater's should be locked up, what a waste of a fun sport.