Ok , What's going on....

Bassindon69

Ok. I hit a big limit. Took two days off and then stick back to back big limits to 42 lbs. Now then I went back to work the next 3 days. So the wife says we should go. We did. I hit another big limit. 50 lbs 12 oz. You guys sick of it yet? Dude!!!! I'm kind of glad I'm surfing tomorrow this stuff is going to give me a heart attack :lol:

So your saying all four big limits are consecutive trips for a grand total of 170 lbs.

You need one more big limit on your next trip to break 200 lbs.

I will try when I can go next. Could be to late then but at this point I dont care. PB has been broken/made. Biggest limit on a hard bait, Most consecutive trips with big fish/limits for any bait. :shock::mrgreen:8-)

So your saying all four big limits are consecutive trips for a grand total of 170 lbs.

You need one more big limit on your next trip to break 200 lbs.

If you add the other fish caught I think Im at or near 200 already ;) in fact with 7 more fish im over it by 7 lbs or so :lol:

Ok. I hit a big limit. Took two days off and then stick back to back big limits to 42 lbs. Now then I went back to work the next 3 days. So the wife says we should go. We did. I hit another big limit. 50 lbs 12 oz. You guys sick of it yet? Dude!!!! I'm kind of glad I'm surfing tomorrow this stuff is going to give me a heart attack :lol:

Actually don I am kinda getting sick of it :lol:

Don this little act you've put up is going to increase the already astronomical price of the Deps 250!!!!!!! Lol no but seriously, skip the surfing. I live 25 mins from HB and would give up surfing for months with a bite like that going.

:lol::lol::lol:

Actually don I am kinda getting sick of it :lol:

See....... I knew it!! :mrgreen: