50 lb 12 oz limit

Bassindon69

All I can say is Unbelievable :!::mrgreen::mrgreen: Nice your wife enjoys going out with you. My wife comes along kayaking about once a week also, so that's always nice. I hope someday to get even one DD, so I can only dream of a day like yours :!::mrgreen: With my 1st trip to Clear Lake I can now see why people hide the backgrounds. I hook 1 fish just short of 6 lbs and I got a bass boat pulling up and start casting the same area which I had to myself at 1st. Not like the couple lakes I normally fish, but they aren't trophy lakes either :!:

Anyway Congratulations on the limits and enjoy the videos :!: Stoke for you :!::!:

All I can say is Unbelievable :!::mrgreen::mrgreen: Nice your wife enjoys going out with you. My wife comes along kayaking about once a week also, so that's always nice. I hope someday to get even one DD, so I can only dream of a day like yours :!::mrgreen: With my 1st trip to Clear Lake I can now see why people hide the backgrounds. I hook 1 fish just short of 6 lbs and I got a bass boat pulling up and start casting the same area which I had to myself at 1st. Not like the couple lakes I normally fish, but they aren't trophy lakes either :!:

Anyway Congratulations on the limits and enjoy the videos :!: Stoke for you :!::!:

Clear Lake is huge yet I have had more people get right in front of me There then any other lake, funny.

And thanks. I haven't been back out yet. You'll get em. ;)