Trespassing Stories

C_barker24

Thought this would be an interesting. Well here's my story. We'll my friend lives in a really nice golfcourse that we fish in a lot. So this weekend were on hole 17(produces a lot if fish) and one of the clubs workers rolls up in a golf course and starts screaming saying that were gonna get killed. So my firmed says something smart back and the guys responds with "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!" Long story short there is now wanted signs in the clubhouse with pictures of me and my friends saying "If these individuals are seen please stop and see what they are doing" Me and my friend are now planning an evel scheme. :lol:

Now let's here everyone else's story!

You are either an intelligent cop because people will probably post, or a complete freaking idiot. I think it's the latter. You should feel retarded. You literally just admitted you did something illegal, bragged about it, and are planning to do something else sketchy. You weren't supposed to be there and they have every right to kick your dumbasss out. You should have apologized and left. You are the type of person who makes fisherman look bad, and the reason most golf courses don't allow fishing.

Go slap yourself.

You are either an intelligent cop because people will probably post, or a complete freaking idiot. I think it's the latter. You should feel retarded. You literally just admitted you did something illegal, bragged about it, and are planning to do something else sketchy. You weren't supposed to be there and they have every right to kick your dumbasss out. You should have apologized and left. You are the type of person who makes fisherman look bad, and the reason most golf courses don't allow fishing.

Go slap yourself.

Ok then......

lol im sure that the owners of the golfcourse will beable to find him and have him arrested by his post he wrote which is somewhere in the infinite of the internet

Thank you, like the first place they're going to look for evidence is on a swimbait forum.

Are you guys serious?! Cry me a river..

Who cares if this guy fishes a golf course.. It doesn't affect your life in any way, let him admit to it.. Whatever. People post things about doing WAY more illegal things than poaching a dam golf course.

75% of the people on this forum fish places you aren't supposed to.

I'm sure there are a lot better thing to do than be a douche to someone that post something you don't agree with..

Be careful to post anything that's illegal. People are going to cry about it :cry:

I will add to this thread. When I was around 12 or 13 I snuck onto a cattle field down the street from my house with my friend, there was a pond there that looked like it might have some fish in it. We fished there for about an hour a caught a few bass around a pound. As we were walking back to the street we noticed who we assumed was the owner walking towards us and yelling at us from about 150 yards away. The cattle field was surrounded by woods. So we took off running to get to the woods where we figured he would not beable to keep up with us. As soon as we started running he started yelling louder then pulled out some type of hand gun and started firing into the air. We ran as fast as we could and never looked back, lol. We got away without getting shot or killed, that was the last time we went to that pond. Hopefully the statute of limitations has expired and I haven't incriminated myself :lol::lol:

Some people are the biggest assholes. All kids screw with security. Its how we are. Pine cones and security cars are a bad mix :lol: someones going to get butthurt i said that but anyway I was at a golf course and one of the workers came and we were about to run when he said it was fine we were fishing, he didnt care. He saw that we were releasing them. He said the reason they stopped leting people fish was some homless dude was coming in with a homemade spear and spearing the fish. The pond is tiny. I mean like the smallest pond you would ever see and that day my friend caught a 8 and my other friend caught a 14 pound catfish. Crazy pond. Its like theres no water just fish. But anyway. Everyone dont act like you dont fish golf courses. There not going to arrest you if you just leave. Ive heard of people getting there tackle confiscated but thats because they were dicks and didnt run when the cops got Called. If your going to be an "Not Allowed" to the security i wouldnt stick around :lol: