Laguna niguel

Buttholebill

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of how the lake fishes, it reads as "Brb, busy burning all the spots in the county."

No one with half a brain is going to spill their honey holes, especially a private lake.

We need some kind of "general area" description rule on this board like there are on other boards. Designed to prevent people from burning bites and spots.

Regardless of how the lake fishes, it reads as "Brb, busy burning all the spots in the county."

No one with half a brain is going to spill their honey holes, especially a private lake.

We need some kind of "general area" description rule on this board like there are on other boards. Designed to prevent people from burning bites and spots.

But i dont really care about people "burning" the spot. I dont know why it really matters

But i dont really care about people "burning" the spot. I dont know why it really matters

It does matter when you have a boat and people start fishing your spot you found and easily gave it away.All this stuff cost lots of money. Its different if they found it themselves and did the hard work.Put it this way when you first fish a lake on a boat and try to figure out the lake. How many trips do you think it will take to find a good spot that produce good fish. Probably took some time. Do you want to give it to someone that easy and they show their friends and so on. Protect your spot its like protecting your hard earn money.

It does matter when you have a boat and people start fishing your spot you found and easily gave it away.All this stuff cost lots of money. Its different if they found it themselves and did the hard work.Put it this way when you first fish a lake on a boat and try to figure out the lake. How many trips do you think it will take to find a good spot that produce good fish. Probably took some time. Do you want to give it to someone that easy and they show their friends and so on. Protect your spot its like protecting your hard earn money.

Thats the thing. You cant bring a boat and ive never caught a fish from shore. I homestly dont care. Its not a secret spot. People can fish it. I could care less. The lake needs more customers

I'm so glad that you are of the opinion that the lake needs more customers, but I don't care.

You can rent a boat, and that makes it even more difficult to find fish. I mean really, it's what 80 acres or so? Why the HELL would you want additional people fighting for such a small waterway? Again, I'm of the opinion questions about specific spots should be censored.

All water should be seen as X. I teach that that name/place doesn't matter . What matters is going out and fishing. No need for reports with lake names. The Internet is a spot burners dream. People do all kinds of things to "find out where" keep em guessing . Cheat mode generation is here :lol: