3:16 baits on ebay

bryand82487

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you pay more than retail for a bait that is available at retail somewhere else, then you didn't do your homework... too bad.

If you pay more than retail for a hard to get bait, then that's just basic supply and demand. If you don't like it, then you don't have to play...

3:16 is pretty sharp for keeping the supply limited in my opinion (whether by design or not). Granted not many companies could get away with JUST limiting supply, you have to have a quality product that people want first.

Most of the sellers are from CA. Do you guys think these are fisherman selling baits or some guy taking from the fisherman to make money? Either way this kind of thing happens and is very hard to control whether anyone likes it or not.

Most of the sellers are from CA. Do you guys think these are fisherman selling baits or some guy taking from the fisherman to make money? Either way this kind of thing happens and is very hard to control whether anyone likes it or not.

I can tell you that most of the people that I have bought baits from off of eBay are fishermen, and a lot of them in fact are on these Forums.

I can tell you that most of the people that I have bought baits from off of eBay are fishermen, and a lot of them in fact are on these Forums.

Good to know

hey guys i'm pretty much new to swim baits hell i only really been fishing serious for a year and i'm new to the site..so whats the deal with 3:16 are they not making there baits anymore or could they just not keep up with people buying them?