Why the High Demand for the Deps 250 FLASH CARP???????

Palu_Au

So what specifically does Butch say about the juvenile size carp? I have said it too, I have never seen a carp that size, swimming or caught. Does he say that most that size are picked off by bass and the 10+ pounders you see are the few that made it ? :?:

Guess I will fish my flash carp more this summer.

Seen it first hand a week or so ago, flash carp pulled a monster out to play from the back of my boat on a heavily trout stocked lake....would of loved to of seen it on the scales :twisted: Flash carp is just a great color imo. Flash trout though....definitely my fav :D

That hurts.... :lol:

Seen it first hand a week or so ago, flash carp pulled a monster out to play from the back of my boat on a heavily trout stocked lake....would of loved to of seen it on the scales :twisted: Flash carp is just a great color imo. Flash trout though....definitely my fav :D

Guess on size? Penn record?

Does anyone know if deps sell the flash scale tape so I can replace the stuff on mine? Its always peeling back near the joint and with repeated regluing its in rough shape.

Think outside the box. Check some online saltwater tackle stores, most sell a tape that is reflective with a scale pattern on it.

Does anyone know if deps sell the flash scale tape so I can replace the stuff on mine? Its always peeling back near the joint and with repeated regluing its in rough shape.

Think outside the box. Check some online saltwater tackle stores, most sell a tape that is reflective with a scale pattern on it.

I already did that but the scale pattern isn't the same and wont match the rear section unless I removed the rear section and replaced that too which aint happening as its glued on .

dont know if this helps, but I recently was in Japan to visit in laws and some of my own family and didnt see one 250. I asked at each store and none had any shipment coming any time soon so I emailed deps in Kyoto directly. They told me that because they are changing over to a new material, they are still testing and production is currently stopped with no time frame as to when the 250's will be shipping again.

not specific to the flash carp, but is probably one reason for the prices

Guess on size? Penn record?

I was down south when it happened. Definitely not a record down there but not a shadow of a doubt that it's the biggest fish I've ever had the opportunity at. :shock:

I already did that but the scale pattern isn't the same and wont match the rear section unless I removed the rear section and replaced that too which aint happening as its glued on .

http://www.barlowstackle.com/Lure-Tapeb ... 7C133.aspx

If that's not an exact match, it's pretty damn close.

Only the edge at the joint is glued on the back section, so it's not all that hard to get the skin off. Just tack it back down with some epoxy or super glue when you're done. I do recommend a blade or a flat head screwdriver instead of a girls facial care tool though.