Hinkle glide waiting list

Buttholebill

If you shave the silencers down a bit it opens up the glide on the mother. And won't damage the bait on casts. I personally get way more attention with the mother where I fish. I own both baits, they are both very different and fish look and react to them differently on certain days. Some of the people who just act like they have so much to say based off of assumption about baits you don't own or catch fish on really need to check your facts....maybe why I don't post much of anything anymore.

Travis has some really good info on both baits and has caught big fish in his time. I'd listen to him :)

Some of the people who just act like they have so much to say based off of assumption about baits you don't own or catch fish on really need to check your facts....maybe why I don't post much of anything anymore.

:)

Point 'em out and light 'em up. It's the essence of the Underground and how it was started...

Some of the people who just act like they have so much to say based off of assumption about baits you don't own or catch fish on really need to check your facts....maybe why I don't post much of anything anymore.

:)

Point 'em out and light 'em up. It's the essence of the Underground and how it was started...

That's right, put up or shut up is how ish was before :twisted:

Before what? What happened?

BACK IN 2011... I.E BEFORE 2012 $UCKA!!!!!!!

Before what? What happened?

BACK IN 2011... I.E BEFORE 2012 $UCKA!!!!!!!

Before a high post count had any bearing on your fishing ability/skill/knowledge.

You got me. Don't worry, I'm spending time to get that post count up, its a direct correlation right?

Time On The Water is old news.

It's all about Time On The Interwebs now.