Barbless Hooks?

JuggaloRon

Only ones I can find are decoy quad hooks. I have the opportunity to fish a catch and release pond soon but its barbless hooks only. I figured I can BB rig some hudds and get some s wavers to put barbless hooks on. Anyone have experience with barbless hooks on big baits? I don't want to just pinch down barbs unless I have to.

Just pinch the barb with some pliers.

I fished some fly in lakes in Canada before that were supposed to be "barbless hooks only." The owner of the outfitter just told us that if we saw any suspicious planes (wardens) looking like they may land just pinch the barbs real quick haha

I'm visiting my brother next month and there is a strict c&r pond. You aren't allowed on without signing a copy of the rules, and carrying a copy with you. Being from Colorado, this will probably be my best chance at a large, possibly DD, bass. I was told its an all female population in here so I'm not sure what to expect.

I'm visiting my brother next month and there is a strict c&r pond. You aren't allowed on without signing a copy of the rules, and carrying a copy with you. Being from Colorado, this will probably be my best chance at a large, possibly DD, bass. I was told its an all female population in here so I'm not sure what to expect.

pinch the barbs and your good...good luck out there at the aresenal :lol:

If it is Raccoon City ( the Arsenal), just pinch your barbs well and you should be good. There's some great bass in there, but i wouldn't throw anything too expensive because there's a lot of pike too, some of them quite large.