DONATIONS FOR A FELLOW ANGLER || DEPS 250 RAFFLE

surferdave

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 tickets purchased.

Thanks everyone that is donating and involved with putting this together. You could not find a nicer guy than Todd. I was able to talk to Todd the at blast off wishing each other good luck in the BBT tourney on the Cal Delta the day of the accident. He was great friends and best to some of my fellow kick boat fisherman where he began his fishing career with Sonoma County Belly Boat Club. Todd was an amazing fisherman who loved to share his passion and was not afraid to share some of his secrets to help a fellow angler out. My thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family.

Thanks to everyone who has joined in on this effort to raise funds for Todd's family. Yesterday was one week since his passing and I wanted to share a photo of items I placed on the water at the site of his passing. A photo with kind words, flowers, drawings his children made for him and 40 folded cranes for every year he was with us. Thanks again everyone for helping.

post-646-14252996361615_thumb.jpg