One hit one fish 13th DD for the season. WOOOHOOOO!

Bassindon69

This is so cool Don, your posts are keeping me motivated to kick ass in college so I can buy a sweet boat and fish whenever I want.

Keep it up, I can't even fathom catching that many dd fish in a year.

Don, when your DD streak started, I was serious when I commented a while back about it being just a matter of time before you have the new State Record largemouth. These hogs you are currently getting are only going to get bigger. Whether you are one spot or six, time is on your side. Congrats once again. What is the state record out there in DD land ?

Don, when your DD streak started, I was serious when I commented a while back about it being just a matter of time before you have the new State Record largemouth. These hogs you are currently getting are only going to get bigger. Whether you are one spot or six, time is on your side. Congrats once again. What is the state record out there in DD land ?

Im in calif up north. Most lakes around have a record of 18 lbs I believe or somewhere close to that. I think our state is 21 something? I guess that isn't even a dream to me to land one that big lmao!! It's nice to see Butch with a 19 cast to catch . Gives hope. I think most that big are caught on a bed. I will be happy just beating my PB for now :D