Lexas NIB $135 shipped

SPEEDBEAD

Reels have been shipped and tracking numbers sent through PM. Let me know when you get them, I'll be checking the numbers.

Everyone is expected delivery on Friday, except Mossypumpkin. He'll get his on Saturday. When I asked the USPS worker why the difference, she said it's because Maine is mostly BFE. :lol:

Reels have been shipped and tracking numbers sent through PM. Let me know when you get them, I'll be checking the numbers.

Everyone is expected delivery on Friday, except Mossypumpkin. He'll get his on Saturday. When I asked the USPS worker why the difference, she said it's because Maine is mostly BFE. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Just checked tracking and all reels delivered when the PO said they would with the exception of Mossy.

How in the hell it takes 5 days for a package to get from PA to Maine but only 2 days to Cali is beyond me dude. Maybe the bush plane was grounded by a freak July winter storm. :lol:

Just checked tracking and all reels delivered when the PO said they would with the exception of Mossy.

How in the hell it takes 5 days for a package to get from PA to Maine but only 2 days to Cali is beyond me dude. Maybe the bush plane was grounded by a freak July winter storm. :lol:

:lol::lol: