Bow hunting?

kevinbarnosky

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got out for a few hours yesterday morning, had a couple doe pass right after sunrise but that's it. Seems to be a lot of squirrels this year, may have to bring a couple bludgeon heads with me this weekend lol

Nice dude you should get the squirrels there good eats

hoping to get a whitetail up at my ranch in montana this fall. so far my uncle says the trail cams look good... hope theres a big boy in stock for me :D

Good luck dude hope your season goes better than mine I shot my first deer with a bow and first buck and could not recover it

Good luck dude hope your season goes better than mine I shot my first deer with a bow and first buck and could not recover it

Bummer, It makes me fee for you, I lost the first two I ever shot with a bow(Bad Nerves when their 15 ft away). I will tell you I was a nay-sayer for a while but I started shooting Rage 2 blade expandables and havnt looked back. Expensive, but well worth it IMHO. Good luck and happy hunting.

Bummer, It makes me fee for you, I lost the first two I ever shot with a bow(Bad Nerves when their 15 ft away). I will tell you I was a nay-sayer for a while but I started shooting Rage 2 blade expandables and havnt looked back. Expensive, but well worth it IMHO. Good luck and happy hunting.

rages are awesome, i use rage extremes

Hoping to get a good whitetail with my longbow this year. Just got a 6 by 6 elk in Colorado with the longbow and now it seems right to get a deer. Making my own arrows too so I'll feel pretty rewarded with something this year... Good luck to all the other bow hunters out there. Anyone else use a longbow or recurve?

Hoping to get a good whitetail with my longbow this year. Just got a 6 by 6 elk in Colorado with the longbow and now it seems right to get a deer. Making my own arrows too so I'll feel pretty rewarded with something this year... Good luck to all the other bow hunters out there. Anyone else use a longbow or recurve?

That's so awsome man hope you get em

• 2 weeks later...