Info on O D Rat

Lurejerk

I'm sure someone on here has a little history on the O D Rat. Just wanting info where they were made and are they still being made? Whats the O D stand for etc. I have two of them and really like them. Thanks for any info you can share with me.

post-5068-14253006545991_thumb.jpg

Named after Tim O Donell

Negative. Nickname of a security guard at Irvine Lake. Whit started making the baits in the winter of 09/early spring 2010. I have #2. There's been 2 variations of it, the original's nose was much more pointed and was a little easier to crank down. The newer is the version that has been posted. Both have caught many fish. Biggest fish that I'm aware of on the bait was the one Jimmy caught at Irvine, went 10 something.

Andrew. I did have a od rat before Whitt. I've mentioned the od rat around him a few times and that was way before he made it. I deserve some credit I still don't believe that story. Only me and Whitt know the real truth

Please, tell us more....

• 4 weeks later...

There's nothing to really talk about man. Me and Whitt have been best friends since we were kids we talked it out there's no problems. It's between me and Whitt and we solved it no sense for online drama. I will be coming out with my own line of baits soon though called o.d customs. Ill keep u guys updated and hope u enjoy once I get them to the point I feel comfortable selling them.