Info on O D Rat

Lurejerk

There's nothing to really talk about man. Me and Whitt have been best friends since we were kids we talked it out there's no problems. It's between me and Whitt and we solved it no sense for online drama. I will be coming out with my own line of baits soon though called o.d customs. Ill keep u guys updated and hope u enjoy once I get them to the point I feel comfortable selling them.

So why poke a sleeping bear? You brought it up so elaborate....

I fkn hate dudes like u always trying to start up drama. People like u are the reason I stopped going on these sites. It's not about fishing anymore it's about who can talk the most crap over the Internet or who can start the most drama.i won't be on here again so don't bother trying to throw ur 2 cents I'm not gonna read ur bs

I fkn hate dudes like u always trying to start up drama. People like u are the reason I stopped going on these sites. It's not about fishing anymore it's about who can talk the most crap over the Internet or who can start the most drama.i won't be on here again so don't bother trying to throw ur 2 cents I'm not gonna read ur bs

cam didn't say anything you idiot. you're the one who basically came on here and said that whit ripped you off haha. then you get super defensive when someone asks why you came in here talking about it out of the blue... you're at fault for any drama, not anyone else. you brought it up mr sensetive.

AND you didn't clear anything up, you actually made things more vague. I think you made one fundamental mistake, you assumed that people on here care about your sob story. just made a mental note, don't buy the pot head's baits when he releases them...

post-954-14253009322503_thumb.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Swimbo, no need for you to post a photo of your daughter on the forum. Mehehehe
mention my kids again we will have issues trust & believe....

But anyway I was just curious he brought the whole thing up not me...if you don't want to talk about something why bring it up?

• 5 years later...
On 10/23/2014 at 1:30 PM, Lurejerk said:

I'm sure someone on here has a little history on the O D Rat. Just wanting info where they were made and are they still being made? Whats the O D stand for etc. I have two of them and really like them. Thanks for any info you can share with me.

post-5068-14253006545991_thumb.jpg

They made in Connecticut