Hello from France

Christophe55

Hello,

sorry for my poor English, but I live in France, near Verdun ( first world war 1914-1918 ), and it make 20 years that I finished the school !

My name is in christophe and I joined because I look for a stick for big swimbait.

I fish regularly for the "lake of Madine" and for the river the "Meuse", as well as the small river "Aire" which passes in my village.

;)

Thanks you all :!:

There is another guy from France that visits this site: habla10

You can find his profile here if you wish to contact him.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2475

Welcome to the site!

Thanks you

Bonjour mon ami,

Je parle un petit peu de français. Bienvenue sur le forum. Il ya beaucoup de bonnes personnes ici. Que pouvons-nous vous aider?

I research some info on the swimbait rod irod. I certainly order it on tacklewarehouse during the black friday. I hesitate between the jr swimbait and the large swimbait.

Super, si j'ai des difficultés, je pourrai écrire en francais ;)

Welcome aboard, what kind of fish you have in France ?

We have pike, perch, silure, sandre and bass. But where i leave, there isn't bass :cry:

If you ever need help with translations or how to ask a question feel free to message me.

Il dépend de quelle taille appât que vous utilisez.

I hope I wrote that right haha It all depends on what size bait you are going to use. Im sure other guys will have their input as well

We have pike, perch, silure, sandre and bass. But where i leave, there isn't bass :cry:

I wouldn't cry at all - given a choice, I'd throw big swimbaits and pike and silure rather than throw them at bass. There's something about catching a fish that is longer than you qui me fait sourire! For an example, read this.

Welcome aboard!