Hi's Tackle box shop?

Danny C.

So I called and they told me the items are out of stock. I wouldnt have dropped 200$ if I saw it said back ordered til jan. So they refunded me, but now I have to find out what card or if they put it in my PayPal. Nothing is showing anywhere. I'm sure it's a great tackle shop by this was not fun.

Update, out of the blue this morning I recieved an email from them that they are sending me a refund. Maybe they saw my Swimbait Underground post ? Who knows but I'm glad they finally took care of it .

Wouldn't doubt someone on here works there or is a friend of a friend. Glad to hear you're at least getting your money back.

• 4 weeks later...

I had issues with them too. Items didnt and dont show when they are out of stock or back ordered which makes for a very annoying experience purchasing from them. I'm in central Cali and it took almost 2 weeks for me to get my package. I called twice and no answer or response. When I finally got ahold of them, they refunded my money for the items that werent in stock (even though the website showed that they were) and it took about 4 or 5 days for my money to be refunded. I hear good things about the shop and know of a lot of people who buy from there so by no means am I bad mouthing them, but they will be my absolute last resort from now on.

so here's my experience with them:

Ordered via phone on Saturday, took my CC and address down, but didn't get a reference number. Asked if it'd be shipped that day and the lady on the phone said they didn't ship on Saturdays. No biggie. Said I would get a confirmation email the day it shipped. Checked my bank account, money withdrawn and then I got a confirmation email.

Monday comes and around 4 or so, I still haven't received an email. Maybe it'll come later.

Tuesday morning, still no email so I give em a call and ask if the item was shipped. She said it was shipped but she couldn't access the tracking number from the computer she was on and that she'd email me. Wait all day and get no email.

Today (Wednesday), i call around 10 or so and she's surprised I didn't get the email. Asks me to hold on and tells me my tracking number. 3 hrs later, the package is here. All in all, service isn't too bad. I've checked all my mail folders and have nothing from them in my junk mail, so i'm not sure it ever got sent. But I did get my item promptly and well packaged. Not my best experience with a seller, but definitely not my worst. Would do business with them again.

Very few stores ship Saturday. In fact, every company I've worked for doesn't ship out on weekends. Besides an email, it sounds like you got the got what you ordered as quick as possible (unless you paid for next day shipping). Sounds like a perfect mom and pop store transaction.

I order through Hi's all the time. They normally have it shipped to my door the next day if u call or order before 3. They great customer service. I recommend calling if you have any problems. I have had one time where they didn't have an item and did not send my package. I called them and canceled the one item not in stock so they could ship the reamaing items. They said they emailed me which I didn't see. Long story short I always call to confirm items are in stock that way I have what I need come tournament day.