Lexa 300 problems?

Rjoyal

I know there is probably something on here about this I can't find it. Bought this reel in July of this year had it 2 months loved it was super smooth went to cast one day and the reel jammed up like a backlash almost snapped my bait off. Ever since its very loud when I cast and when i retrieve feels like it's grinding. Anyone else have this problem?

Bought one about a month ago. Finally used it notice sometimes the thumbbar doesn't engage when I engage the reel have to click the thumb bar up and that does the trick. Not sure if this will be a future issue or possibly casting of a expensive bait. What do you guys think who have own them awhile.

Bought one about a month ago. Finally used it notice sometimes the thumbbar doesn't engage when I engage the reel have to click the thumb bar up and that does the trick. Not sure if this will be a future issue or possibly casting of a expensive bait. What do you guys think who have own them awhile.

Mines functions good. Just that one time. Had it for about a year now and couldn't find a reason to complain about it yet. Thinking about getting a fast ratio soon ;).