Big Game Custom Lures?

CarolinaBoy4life

I had the bream and used for a little over 3 months. The sink rate was nice but I could never get a bite on it. It also rolled over the line sometimes when I paused and twitched it. I don't know if was because I was just twitching too hard or if it was just the bait itself. It did come with good hardware and the paint on it is nice as well. However I ended up selling it because it just never produced for me but that's not to say it won't work for you. I know it took about a month to get because he makes them once ordered. He had very good commutation as well. Looking at the website it appear he has changed the tail to a replaceable one.

I'm Kevin's good friend. He fishes with me a lot. They're great baits but unfortunately he just quit making baits.

I thought he just took a break from it? They are amazing baits, I have the 10.5", the new 8" and the bream. All of them swim nice.

I'm Kevin's good friend. He fishes with me a lot. They're great baits but unfortunately he just quit making baits.

I thought he just took a break from it? They are amazing baits, I have the 10.5", the new 8" and the bream. All of them swim nice.

I just purchased one right before this in a kokanee pattern, I was under the impression he just took a break as well. Could you please confirm if he stopped for good?

I just purchased one right before this in a kokanee pattern, I was under the impression he just took a break as well. Could you please confirm if he stopped for good?

He posted on his FB page that he was taking a break for a while. Didnt say when he would be making baits again

I know he's been talkin to me about not making baits anymore. I know it's a lot of work and he's not making a lot of money on them for how much time he puts into them. He started making baits not with the intent to sale them but for personal use and he mentioned maybe just going back to that. He will still be making baits for himself during this break period but no more then what he himself needs. I think he will get back to making them and selling them again. Keep a lookout on his website or follow him on Facebook. His name is Kevin lee. Facebook is the best way to find out what's going on with his baits. I tried helping him out with the baits for one day and the 2 I made didn't swim good at all so I figured I'd just stick to fishing them instead of trying to make them. :lol:

Do you know if he still does repaints. He has been my go to painter for baits

I talked to Kevin and he said he's really taking a break. No repaints no bait making nothing. I know he appreciates all of the support everyone has given him through the past. Hopefully for you guys he'll be able able to do it again.

That's a bummer. In my opinion his baits are among the top tier. I can think of only 2 guys making better baits. Myself and a few other guys I really respect all thought he would end up with cult like status in the not so distant future. Hope u get back to making baits again someday Kev. I will cherish the ones I have, and I always keep a scuba bottle on board in my boat!