3:16 lure... 3 piece

aggstheangler

thanks mitch.... its marketing... not too many ppl know what a 1up is.. or that 316 makes more than just a FS multi piece, or wake baits.. wording is everything.. to allow ppl to click on the item.. mystery makes them wonder... not everyone here is OG and knows all the names, secret baits , or throws mothers..

its not what u say but how u say it....

actually im wrong... lol , ppl can be offended by what u say... if they offend those that have love for ppl that are challenged.

swimbait challenged

thanks mitch.... its marketing... not too many ppl know what a 1up is.. or that 316 makes more than just a FS multi piece, or wake baits.. wording is everything.. to allow ppl to click on the item.. mystery makes them wonder... not everyone here is OG and knows all the names, secret baits , or throws mothers..

actually im wrong... lol , ppl can be offended by what u say... if they offend those that have love for ppl that are challenged.

swimbait challenged

I apologize I was just trying to help out sorry

swimbait challenged

You did a good job of giving us a lesson on the Product line up for 3:16, are you a bikini model for them? someone was trying to help you out.... jerk

no worries swimbo, i prolly just took it wrong..

since i did put it in the description above, i just thought you were poking at me .. all good.

hah ceaser .... really tho? cyber bullying.. talking ish behind your keyboard.

you don't even know me.. hah.. id say keep your comments to yourself..

if you have nothing good to say.... no jr. high kids here.... all grown adults

on a swimbait forum trying to sell their lure's.

u can take your negative energy outta here.. if u ain't shopping...

if anyone has questions on the bait or needs spec info.. just pm me.

thanks for looking ... all good vibes here brah..