316 10 inch wake question

Dancran

I have been fishing a wake jr. recently and I've been getting most of my fish cranking it down below the surface. How do the 10 inch wakes do when cranked down at all? I know they have a differently shaped bill so I was wondering if that's even a possibility. Thanks guys

I found it much more difficult to crack down the 10-inch than the Jr. IMO the 10-inch is pretty much a surface bait only. However, it is a great surface bait.

Really? I felt the 10" cranks easier and better than the jr,at least in my opinion.

you guys are assuming all the baits are exactly the same. some reg. baas crank better than others. some of the ogs i modded sat in the water differently. I owned two and they both waked slightly differently. They are pretty consistent but not exactly the same in my experience

Wow, I had no idea they were so different. Mine wouldn't crank down at all. If it had I would still own it. Maybe I need to look into getting another one. That is one of the things I like so much about the Jr. It can be a surface bait and crank down easy. Maybe I need to try a heavy floater BAA also.