Fish beef and drama?

CarolinaBoy4life

Big case of too many damn Manginas around here. I dont care if you have caught "50 DD's" or 0. YOUR ish STILL STINKS. We all know the beefmaster around here and he acts like he owns the place. When something doesnt go his way he throws a fit until he gets his way. Thicken your skin or log off the damn site and stop crying, its the damn internet for christs sake.

To say that it is only a California (or Southern California) thing is preposterous. I have lived on three continents in three different cultures that spoke three different languages. This happens everywhere, in all walks of life.

I think a big part of it is that a lot of ish gets said behind a keyboard that most wouldn't say in person. Everybody seems to grow an extra nut while they're typing up internet responses.

Yeup chicken pecking with great vengeance and furious anger

I think a big part of it is that a lot of ish gets said behind a keyboard that most wouldn't say in person. Everybody seems to grow an extra nut while they're typing up internet responses.

LOL, I don't know that "everybody" was the correct choice of words there. I've met a few guys from here and yes, the way they type is the way they talk.

Funny thing about meeting face to face though, CONTEXT is able to be perceived in person. Unfortunately, some people are just general pissy pants and take everything as disrespectful.

If you can't laugh at yourself, you've got some issues.

Yeah all of it is kind of pointless to me. I've never been one to argue or get upset over the internet anyways. If you say something I don't like it's life I just gotta deal with it. Ain't gonna run you down or stir up drama about it. But to each his own I guess. :D

To say that it is only a California (or Southern California) thing is preposterous. I have lived on three continents in three different cultures that spoke three different languages. This happens everywhere, in all walks of life.

There is swimbait drama and fish beef in other cultures?? It originated in OC and you know it!

Obviously there is bickering and drama in all walks of life Jason... this question is about fish beef and internet predators like Chad

There is swimbait drama and fish beef in other cultures?? It originated in OC and you know it!

Obviously there is bickering and drama in all walks of life Jason... this question is about fish beef and internet predators like Chad

I didn't know that Rago, Matt, and Bill all lived in the OC..... Hell, I even heard that Alan Cole was pissed that Silks ripped him off. You can't pin this all on one person and if you've been in the game long enough you would know that. The majority of the bait makers / designers out there are guilty.

I didn't know that Rago, Matt, and Bill all lived in the OC..... Hell, I even heard that Alan Cole was pissed that Silks ripped him off. You can't pin this all on one person and if you've been in the game long enough you would know that. The majority of the bait makers / designers out there are guilty.

X2

This is the short version I am working on the long version but it will take time. A lot of people involved in this swimbait world including some of the heros you have read about, learned from and bought your best baits from have mental disorders. Swimbaiting attracts them. They are successful people at what they do but also backstab, steal, lie and cheat in order to get that success and image they have. They love tv shows, magazine articles, sponsorships etc. this is what fuels them. Problem also is they also help a lot of people because it fuels their drive for ego and image. They are moderators of forums, have youtube channels to "help" , they "review baits". It give them a feeling of power over "lesser people" But to most they seem like nice people. They always want to "help" people but an inner sickness drives them. These unknowing people see their heros and "friends" attacked and come to their defense. Sometimes the sick people team up and help/use each other but it never lasts and soon they have their own fishbeef. How many times do you hear people say, "he has always been nice to me and was real helpful". The guy who helped me with this stuff personally told me it was the worst criminals who do the sickest crimes will always seem like the "nicest helpful neighbor". This is the redflag to look for in the fish beef. If you see a helpful nice person you have to look deeper into it and see what drives them to be this way. You have to figure out who they are when nobody is looking. You have to stop defending them. The people closest to them eventually know and see through it all . When they have problems with fishing partners, and close business partners etc. it's almost never about jealousy as they or others claim. It's because they used someone to help create their image and to help them get ahead. Most of the time they just want to hear people tell them and others how great they are and feel above the people they help. Almost never is it about the things everybody claims it to be. It's not about money , being jealous, or any of those things that people always want to claim. This is what the fish beef is all about.

You just helped me understand why my ex is the way she is... Lol

Big case of too many damn Manginas around here. I dont care if you have caught "50 DD's" or 0. YOUR ish STILL STINKS. We all know the beefmaster around here and he acts like he owns the place. When something doesnt go his way he throws a fit until he gets his way. Thicken your skin or log off the damn site and stop crying, its the damn internet for christs sake.

0 DD's? Sounds like you Mr. Internet Warrior. "YOUR ish STILL STINKS".

You guys are right. Maybe someday someone will.start a member driven unbiased forum for big bait enthusiasts and their pursuit of trophy fish. Maybe someday someone will provide an open no bs forum to discuss swimbaits and related techniques. By swimbaiters for swimbaiters.