Wtb fins for hinkle trout

Bigbasser

Yea I don't have a Facebook or Instagram account if anyone knows him and can get ahold of a set or two I'll make it worth your time

I can guarantee that Andrew is not going to send you a set or 2 of fins. If you send him a pic of whatever fins are missing you will probably get what ya want for what is missing as he strives to help people out who own and throw his baits. Otherwise. It's not going to happen.

Yea I don't have a Facebook or Instagram account if anyone knows him and can get ahold of a set or two I'll make it worth your time

I can guarantee that Andrew is not going to send you a set or 2 of fins. If you send him a pic of whatever fins are missing you will probably get what ya want for what is missing as he strives to help people out who own and throw his baits. Otherwise. It's not going to happen.

Why not? he sent me a set no questions asked.

Why not? he sent me a set no questions asked.

Well that obviously proves my statement to be wrong then.