Swimbait Underground Approved: Raffle "Boomah21"

boomah21

Hey underground I am looking to do a raffle in order to raise money for my father. Two weeks ago my father was attempting to fix a malfunctioning revolver. While attempting to get the cylinder to engage and having a complete lapse in judgement his hand slipped and the gun discharged and shot through the base of his left index finger where the knuckle connects the hand and finger together. The bullet completely removed the finger and broke several more bones in the hand. He does not have insurance and medical bills are becoming unbearable......it kills me to see him in the pain he is in unable to pay for proper care and medication.

Raffle tickets will be $5 and the drawing will be done two weeks from today on feb 9th.

Tickets can be purchased via paypal Jason.lapinski@bestbuy.com

-----------------------

Gonna change a few things and make it a tad more exciting with a few baits.

$5 for any ticket

$25 gets you 6 tickets

$100 gets you 25 tickets

Anyone that has already bought some tickets gets the bonus tickets if they are at the dollar amounts above.

If they want to increase the amount to get the bonus tickets they are able to do that by paying the diff.

Now for the new baits

Hinkle trout in a 1 off color

Hinkle shad in a 1 off color

10" 316 fs floater

post-84-14253012823876_thumb.jpg

Thank you in advance

-------------------

This is a raffle approved by Swimbait Underground for a trusted member; "boomah21" has been with the board since day 1.

Adding in a new SU Jacket along with SU Bait Wraps in single and quad pocket.

post-84-14253012823876_thumb.jpg

Let's help him out.

SU Crew

post-84-14253012829596_thumb.jpg

post-84-14253013166597_thumb.jpg

post-84-14253013678718_thumb.jpg

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that, it's amazing that he survived but I'm sure there are plenty of guys that will buy into the raffle. It's a great idea and hopefully you can raise what you need. Question, how are you going to work the raffle? Winner take all, individual wins etc. Hopefully with more info more people will support your cause. I hope that you and your father can get better every day.

Money sent. You need it more than me. Wasnt long ago I was asking for money for someone else with medical bills. Couldnt help but chip in a few bucks. I hope everyone that reads this pitches in a little. Need to take care of this more than we need another hudd. Grabbed a couple tix, Jason. Hope all is well and bills get taken care of. Great thing youre doing here and feel free to PM me if bills get out of hand. I'll find some money..

Hey underground I am looking to do a raffle in order to raise money for my father. Two weeks ago my father was attempting to fix a malfunctioning revolver. While attempting to get the cylinder to engage and having a complete lapse in judgement his hand slipped and the gun discharged and shot through the base of his left index finger where the knuckle connects the hand and finger together. The bullet completely removed the finger and broke several more bones in the hand. He does not have insurance and medical bills are becoming unbearable......it kills me to see him in the pain he is in unable to pay for proper care and medication.

Raffle tickets will be $5 and the drawing will be done two weeks from today on feb 9th.

Thank you in advance

I would like to add a bait to this list.. i cannot attach but will send a photo to Boomah and he can add to the post... thanks to all.. happy new year..

Jason after the draw just let me know where or who i mail the bait too.. i will donate a 68 Hudd choice of rof 5 or 12...

Thank you in advance

I would like to add a bait to this list.. i cannot attach but will send a photo to Boomah and he can add to the post... thanks to all.. happy new year..

Jason after the draw just let me know where or who i mail the bait too.. i will donate a 68 Hudd choice of rod 5 or 12...

Stand up guy right there!