Swimbait Underground Approved: Raffle "Boomah21"

boomah21

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I would like to add a Slow Sink Matt lures Strong Perch ( Medium Series ) in the Bright perch color to the raffle . If you go to Matt's website you can see a description of the bait . I'm sorry that I didn't add this sooner as I 've been out of town but I hope this will encourage a few more entries .

Jason, I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad's unfortunate accident . I hope he gets the help that he needs .

Guys I would like to add a Slow Sink Matt lures Strong Perch ( Medium Series ) in the Bright perch color to the raffle . If you go to Matt's website you can see a description of the bait . I'm sorry that I didn't add this sooner as I 've been out of town but I hope this will encourage a few more entries .

Jason, I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad's unfortunate accident . I hope he gets the help that he needs .

Thank you very much Robert! Truly appreciate it...I will try and get the pic added to the thread

I am also going to send Jason one of my new glide protos so he can auction it off on ebay

Matt that bait is insane looking. I will post a link up once the auction is up and running. So amazed by all of you. Thank you Matt!

I am also going to send Jason one of my new glide protos so he can auction it off on ebay

Matt that bait is insane looking. I will post a link up once the auction is up and running. So amazed by all of you. Thank you Matt!

Jason you may want to hold off a little, there is already one on ebay.

I let Oliver list one for me so I can recoup a little. I will be sending Jason his bait now and he can list it as soon as the other one is done.

Jason I hope your dad is doing better and I hope the raffle and auction will help with the hospital bills. Its pretty cool seeing everybody helping out.