3:16 Gill Release tonight

evilcatfish

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm. Would've known about it via instagram had Mickey not blocked me. Dude is straight odd. Cant handle someone posting a pic of a broken bait :lol::lol::lol:

Did the bait bounce off the dock and land in a car shredder :lol:

Because I have put my 316 thru the ringer and they are fine...says what you want about Mickeys personality but to say he doesn't have most durable hard baits on the market would be a lie

Hope you get that worked out

I'm just having a hard time justifying $100 on a 3:16 Gill when you cant get a Mattlures or Got'em Coach (whose shape closer resembles a gill IMO) for 3/4 of that price . . . can't argue with it being a great addition though with the durability, action and colors if you've got the money.

Good luck this year to everyone that got one!

Haven't seen anything on when we can expect these to be shipped out. Maybe a shot in the dark, but does anyone have any inside info on when that date might be? I'm sure he received a ton of orders for these, especially with no household limit per order.

I'm just having a hard time justifying $100 on a 3:16 Gill when you CAN get a Mattlures or Got'em Coach (whose shape closer resembles a gill IMO) for 3/4 of that price . . . can't argue with it being a great addition though with the durability, action and colors if you've got the money.

*edited*

Haven't seen anything on when we can expect these to be shipped out. Maybe a shot in the dark, but does anyone have any inside info on when that date might be? I'm sure he received a ton of orders for these, especially with no household limit per order.

Expect to wait 2-3 months before you get it. At least that is how it has been with past pre-orders. Maybe with Baitwerks painting the baits, the process will be faster. Probably right in time for the bluegill spawn for most of the country.

I'm just having a hard time justifying $100 on a 3:16 Gill when you cant get a Mattlures or Got'em Coach (whose shape closer resembles a gill IMO) for 3/4 of that price . . . can't argue with it being a great addition though with the durability, action and colors if you've got the money.

Well just because I can get 20 s-waver's for the price of 250 Deps doesn't stop me from wanting a Deps. It is all about demand. Hell you used to be able to get a Deps 250 for under $100 a few years ago.

I wonder if Mr and Mrs Mickey hook up the computer to the big screen TV and just "hee-haw" till they can't breath watching their Paypal account blow up every time they do one of these pre-orders.

Very nice looking bait, however I think its a bit much for a 5" bait that really doesn't have a gill profile, however my hats off to Mr and Mrs Mickey for an awesome business model they have created.

Maybe 3:16 should start taking offers and charge another 3% for using Paypal? :lol:

I wonder if Mr and Mrs Mickey hook up the computer to the big screen TV and just "hee-haw" till they can't breath watching their Paypal account blow up every time they do one of these pre-orders.

Very nice looking bait, however I think its a bit much for a 5" bait that really doesn't have a gill profile, however my hats off to Mr and Mrs Mickey for an awesome business model they have created.

Maybe 3:16 should start taking offers and charge another 3% for using Paypal? :lol:

Haha! Grab the popcorn. It's Paypal night.

I think the bait reps some of the smaller forage gills here in the midwest. Much more so than a lot of gills like the Roman Made (which I love).