dallas fishing

ColemanTaylor

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there a few years ago on a business trip and fished Bachman and Grapevine Lake a few times but struck out.

Grapevine is ok and has smallmouth so its something different here. Im sorry you had to fish Bachman. It is full of dinks and is awful. If you ever back here I'm in plano and we have some great ponds in residential areas here. PM me and lets catch some if your ever down here.

Grapevine is ok and has smallmouth so its something different here. Im sorry you had to fish Bachman. It is full of dinks and is awful. If you ever back here I'm in plano and we have some great ponds in residential areas here. PM me and lets catch some if your ever down here.

I'm a little surprised I didn't get mugged when night fishing bachman tbh.

Omg I was about to say something about that area. Hood to its finest.

Hah! Bachman is in stripper row aka crackville. In DFW the only good fishing in the city will be residential ponds and golf courses. White rock creek is good up north in Richardson/Plano.

Hah! Bachman is in stripper row aka crackville. In DFW the only good fishing in the city will be residential ponds and golf courses. White rock creek is good up north in Richardson/Plano.

Haha shhhhhh about white rock :lol::lol::lol: . I live right by there and caught a 7.6 and my buddy caught two eights out of there in November alone. Did you fish a stretch that went through a gleneagles country club?

I'm in the dfw area. I usually hit the urban ponds from the bank and fish lakes from my yak. Definitely got some good fish in some of the ponds around dfw, just gotta night fish some of em.

I'm in the dfw area. I usually hit the urban ponds from the bank and fish lakes from my yak. Definitely got some good fish in some of the ponds around dfw, just gotta night fish some of em.

If you (or anyone else) are in up in Plano and want to fish I would love to.