FS Abt 12" glide

SD_Customs

he keeps changing his name

sdcustoms

s__d89

bendo_baits

if that dosnt scream red flag i dont know what does :roll:

Please explain what's the deal here

I will send you a pm as i feel not necessary to blast someone publicly.

ill leave that to someone else

Haha, my turn to blast him. The dude is spamming other forums and instagram trying to buy Roman Mades and sell them. He changed his name mutable times an deleted posts. Possible scammer so beware on this buyer guys. Most likely just some little kid and if someone gets scammed by him I heard y'all are pretty good at calling those mamas up and having a little chat ;):lol::lol::lol:

i posted a while back about flippers.. hewing guys down and selling on ebay...for some reason SU did not like it and took it off.... i did not use names but some caught on..

You posted it in the black market and the subject has been covered to many times

well cover it again till they get it right.. fricken kids need some dam lessons in life..

i posted a while back about flippers.. hewing guys down and selling on ebay...for some reason SU did not like it and took it off.... i did not use names but some caught on..

You posted it in the black market and the subject has been covered to many times

well cover it again till they get it right.. fricken kids need some dam lessons in life..

It's not your lesson to give. Do you think crying about it is going to stop people from flipping baits?

When bored in class (most of all my classes) i click random hashtags related to swimbaits on instagram and check out the pics and profiles, i just like to see whats going on and ish...and all i know is that on almost every picture there is bendo_baits "any roman mades for sale?"

Bruh.