Noob!!! Please help

Idahobass

Hey guys I was wondering if this would be a good starter swimbait/ wake order from tw. A spro rat, a 6" bbz-1 , a jackall giron , and a 6" g2 lunker punker. I already have a 68 hudd,an swaver 168, and a g2 shellcracker. Thanks

Get a crank down bait like the slammer too :)

I'm a noob as well and the best thing I can say is go buy a few baits used you'll get more value for your dollar vs buying new

The marketplace on here has a ton of great looking baits, only problem is you have to be quick on the trigger most everything sells extremely fast

I have caught so many fish on the 68 hudd and shellcracker G2.... Love both of those. Other good additions would be a 7" or 9" single joint slammer, 8" hudd as Nadine said. Keep it simple. I got too many swimbaits early on and really didn't learn how to properly fish and utilize the ones I already had. Focus on getting something an arsenal to cover all water columns.

Just an FYI there is a NOOB post that has all the questions you would ever need answering including starter baits, rods, reel, line, etc. If you want specifics I would post where you fish type of water and what you use to toss but with that all being said I am new to swimbait fishing as well and you can't go wrong with the triple trouts. Other than that your order looks good, good luck!!