3:16 baitwerks bluegill

Nickpell115

Soo sad i missed this but Mickey is a sick painter why is he shipping his baits out? Time constraints?

Baitwerks is amazing tho!!! Have admired his work for many years now!

He can make more baits in the same amount of time by letting Dwain do the painting. Plus, it gives his customers more options.

Soo sad i missed this but Mickey is a sick painter why is he shipping his baits out? Time constraints?

Baitwerks is amazing tho!!! Have admired his work for many years now!

I've had many lures painted by Dwain Batey, not only do they look good but his finishes have been proved to be very durable as well . 

• 2 weeks later...

I've had many lures painted by Dwain Batey, not only do they look good but his finishes have been proved to be very durable as well . 

i'm curious about this... it seems to me the clear coat work may have been done by mickey?

i'm curious about this... it seems to me the clear coat work may have been done by mickey?

Yes. Dwain paints them, then Mickey clear coats them. That way he can see every bait before it goes out, he knows the clear coat is right and he can still warranty them.