That flip is strong

nickh87

It is pretty sad that somebody probably waited in line, rushed in to get the bait they supposedly wanted, then turn around and flip it...... Crazy.

+1

I dont get it, I'd get way more stoked getting a bait and sticking a toad on it rather than buying a bait to make 100 bucks or whatever on it.

Fish Em' dont Flip Em'

When the new 175s first came out people on fleabay were paying $200.  A month later they were at $120 and now you can get some there at $75.  We'll just have to see how many Deps will release.  The output on an injected bait is going to be a lot higher than a hand-layup body but there is still a decent amount of assembly time on these.

You guys have to realize a lot of these dudes don't fish

A lot of guys buy 2 or 3 (or however many the booth or retail store will let them buy at a time), keep one for themselves and sell the others for profit and recoup the cost. Wish they would limit it to 1 per person so more people can have a chance to get one and reduce the flippers. All the new models of 250's on flebay are from the same 2 people.

It's the way of the world to most. People are looking for ways to screw people for their own personal gain rather than help them out.

I was lucky enough to get in on Hinkles last release of shads. I have already seen 2 on ebay and 2 on here from that same release.

Bunch of ass hats that need to go get a real job.

Pretty brutal.. I think of the fish I've stuck on baits that some would "flip" and there isn't a monetary value that can compare to that feeling... at least not the monetary gains that a kid would get off a flipped bait.

glad to see people not like flippers.  i made a post on another bass fishing forum about somebody who was trying to flip baits for double the retail...and they were available at every tackle store from cali to new york.  I was crucified by a LOT of people on there for making a post about it and was told just mind my business and let people spend their money how they want.  I never mentioned people or posts i just said for people to be careful what they are paying double retail for when they can buy them at any store for half the price.  Needless to say I don't frequent that site anymore except an occassional trip to their "for sale" sections.  glad to see the guys here, for the most, try to look out for each other. 

It's the way of the world to most. People are looking for ways to screw people for their own personal gain rather than help them out.

I was lucky enough to get in on Hinkles last release of shads. I have already seen 2 on ebay and 2 on here from that same release.

Bunch of ass hats that need to go get a real job.

We should compile a list of flippers, and send them to Mattlures so he can weed out the people that are going to flip his new trout glide!