New Hudd Gill

slammedsdime

They wouldnt lol. Literally. Nobody.

My buddy is already considering adding a treble to his. He is not sold on the weedless hook. I could see someone BB rigging them for burning down the side of docks. Not everyone is fishing a jungle or timber. 

My buddy is already considering adding a treble to his. He is not sold on the weedless hook. I could see someone BB rigging them for burning down the side of docks. Not everyone is fishing a jungle or timber. 

I know, just saying if I wanted an exposed hook gill I would have bought more of Matt's.

Just checked my order, still back ordered

I fished mine today. The hook doesn't seem to be as easy to set with as the other weedless Huddleston lures. I used my umbrella rig rod and found out quickly that I needed a stiffer rod. I would suggest braid or an extra fast rod with alot of backbone. I was using 20lbs pline fluoro, but you may want to try 15-17 lbs.

post-22154-0-20398400-1426818287_thumb.jpg

Got mine today, nice looking bait. Tried throwing it on my okuma 7'11" heavy with 20lb fluorocarbon. Too light for that setup, tomorrow night I'll use a flipping stick with 50 lb braid. I did get a bite on it but didn't hook up. Tailbiter.