New Hudd Gill

slammedsdime

Awesome fish.

I didn't get the light gill, but my rof5 seems more like a rof2 or 3, which I am very happy about as most my baits are fast sink.

I hope everyone gets their orders soon. I know water temps here will be in the upper 40 almost 50 by the end of the weekend.

got mine, no issues, colors are pretty close for the light and dark gills, the dark crappie is sweet. 

hopefully can throw em this week, more snow today 

Dark Crappie 

post-21791-0-55684900-1426951344_thumb.jpg

Light Gill 

post-21791-0-17220800-1426951392_thumb.jpg

Dark Gill 

post-21791-0-83425000-1426951428_thumb.jpg

Got my two ROF12 in the mail this morning and threw it today for about two hours. It's very weed less and when paused doesn't fall over when sitting on the bottom. Swims very well and hops well with the tail swimming. You cannot feel it thumping like the 68; I agree it could benefit from the 8in tail.

I used to wait for the release of baits I wanted and went through the mess of site crashing. It is disappointing to get bait with huge indentations. I wanted a weedless shiner but does not look like it will happen. So I took matters into my own hands and made my own.post-18257-0-53645100-1426991479_thumb.jpgpost-18257-0-65272600-1426991514_thumb.jpg

I used to wait for the release of baits I wanted and went through the mess of site crashing. It is disappointing to get bait with huge indentations. I wanted a weedless shiner but does not look like it will happen. So I took matters into my own hands and made my own.attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

That is sick.

I sent an email to their contact on huddbaits, and he said the rest of the orders would be shipping out this week. So if you didn't already receive yours, it should arrive at your address by next week (hopefully)

I got two yesterday. A dark and light gill ROF 5. Both look exactly the same and one of them swims completely sideways and the other is just a little tilted. Kinda disappointed.

I have got my order yet, but i have a friend that got his ROF5 Gill, and said it swims sideways also.