New guy here!

DaveM

What's up fellas. I am a new guy here at the site and I hail from Florida. Wanted to get into SB this year so I bought 2 S-Wavers 168 and started throwing the one Party Crasher here in my neighborhood pond and a smaller fish hit it. Built a little confidence in it and started throwing it on my deep clear sinkhole lake here in Florida that is known for giants in that smaller lake. Dozens of fish have come out of that lake over 10 lbs with 2 this year over 15lbs.  This lake is perfect for SB fishing. I caught my PB with that S Waver a couple of weeks ago she went 10.5 and inhaled that bait. Just bought a slammer and Hudd 68 from TW from info on this site. Awesome site and I have a ton to learn. I have read the NOOB section and good info in there.

post-24128-0-51153500-1428958561_thumb.jpg

Im guessing that a year from now you're going to look at that S-168 and say "Wow, I used to throw stuff that small?" That's how 99% of us started and most of us found ourselves moving up in bait size pretty quickly. You'll still get plenty of 2 pound bass on 9 & 10 inch baits, but you'll have even more chances at the big girls. But they definitely do cost more!!!!!!

Glad to have you aboard. SU has lots of guys willing to share great information.

Im guessing that a year from now you're going to look at that S-168 and say "Wow, I used to throw stuff that small?" That's how 99% of us started and most of us found ourselves moving up in bait size pretty quickly. You'll still get plenty of 2 pound bass on 9 & 10 inch baits, but you'll have even more chances at the big girls. But they definitely do cost more!!!!!!

Glad to have you aboard. SU has lots of guys willing to share great information.

I think you're right althought it will probably be more like 6 months. I am already second guessing myself on buying the 7" slammer. After reading on here I should of got a 9". Oh well that can be the next order with a punker and a BBZ1. Oh man it's already started. I am doomed.