Mykisslures glide

jakebray

• 2 weeks later...

Mykisslures BAJA glide bait. Reinforcements up the ying-yang! This thing is practically going to e bionic when it's done! Getting close to completion, all I have to do is send it on the next Baja trip!

Bait is pre clear coat with built in hard fins.

post-20879-0-48258400-1431064179_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The male end of the joint was pretty thin. Which could result in reeling in half a bait from 7 oz slapping on the surface from casting. Or when fighting a fish. Just wondering if you've made the male end of the joint thicker or somehow reinforced it. That's all

• 2 weeks later...

The male end of the joint was pretty thin. Which could result in reeling in half a bait from 7 oz slapping on the surface from casting. Or when fighting a fish. Just wondering if you've made the male end of the joint thicker or somehow reinforced it. That's all

the joint is thick enough, tested the strength on a couple original non reinforced baits that broke on the female end, at a point where i was launching parts clear across the room, the reinforced piece just has metal internals now.

the joint is thick enough, tested the strength on a couple original non reinforced baits that broke on the female end, at a point where i was launching parts clear across the room, the reinforced piece just has metal internals now.

Cool. Thanks for clarifying

• 1 month later...