HINKLE TROUT for sale!

deadstick13

reality is if you own something you can sell for whatever price you want. However, the price you list your item for may dictate if you sell it or not. Also, don't ever recall any tackle shops selling hot items at cost....mothers, deps 250's, negotiators....etc.

You a tackle shop or an importer?

Shunned?  lol.  I fish as much as all of you, have spent everything I own on fishing gear, boat, etc...  I own two Hinkles that I purchased when they were released...  I figured I could make some profit and put some money back in my pocket.  I personally don't see an issue with making profit off of a great investment.  Shun me, I'll still be on the water getting after those lunkers.  Who knows????  I might sell it for 400, doesn't hurt to make an extra 300 if some collector wants to pay it.  Sorry you can't afford it, or won't pay the price mark up.  Somebody will.  BOOM!!!!!!!!!

Shunned? lol. I fish as much as all of you, have spent everything I own on fishing gear, boat, etc... I own two Hinkles that I purchased when they were released... I figured I could make some profit and put some money back in my pocket. I personally don't see an issue with making profit off of a great investment. Shun me, I'll still be on the water getting after those lunkers. Who knows???? I might sell it for 400, doesn't hurt to make an extra 300 if some collector wants to pay it. Sorry you can't afford it, or won't pay the price mark up. Somebody will. BOOM!!!!!!!!!

you can make money no one is saying you cant bro , Im just saying i wont and I can afford it but why? when it comes to stuff like this its all about who you know. 5 years from now like everything else the craze will be over and you be able to pick them up cheap .And for the comment on page 1 you like to see 150$ hinkle sale , well I have never sold a swimbait not once I give them away to another big girl chaser if im not using it(why because bass fishing is my passion ). There are people Ive given swimbaits here for free. Id rather some one stick a pig on a bait that I gave away then sit in my swimbait closet.

Edited by JeremyW

i sold my hinkle for what I had invested, retail plus double shipping. I couldnt sell a bait for that much and live with myself LOL. one sold for 500 on the bay... good for them. I say sell it for 500 then send Andrew half the profit since he did all the work. you get a steak dinner while he gets a bowl of rice... thats hella cool

Haha can't afford it? It's not a pissing contest. I can afford 700$. I just won't support a greedy flipper that cares more about putting an outrageous mark up on a bait that he paid retail for than he cares about the sport. I've sold Deps for less than retail many times. All of my Deps are bought at tackle shops that sell them at retail. Take your hinkle and shove it where the sun don't shine for all I care. The proof is in the fact that your marketing that thing at 700$ on several sites and your still sitting on it. At this point I wouldn't even give you retail for it.