Advice on bait trading!

Bigbasser

So I sent a bait to a Richard Darryl lee traded for a pupfish which was a fake and didnt walk so I sent back to him as he requested he is now keeping my bait and his any advice on what my next step should be? I'm not rolling in money so 200 is a lot for me to lose am I just taking a loss or is there something I can do?

I was looking for pupfish and found one on eBay and asked how it walked we then started talking about the right pole to throw the mother on somehow and he asked if I had any roman mades I said yes an he asked if I wanted to trade so the trade worked out then I tried the pupfish which felt diff from my other pupfish much lighter and weighted differently it didn't walk I contacted him then he had me send back saying he was gonna do me the favor and give me a bullshooter 160 instead never happened he sent me text saying there was death in family then text two weeks later that his bait was scratched and that was end of it haven't hear back since

• 2 weeks later...