Nate Bait 2015 Trout

justing66

Looks like your the one hiding behind the fish

Hater, where do you think a 3:16 started from, from a Nate Bait, look at the Piano joints

"The Mission Fish was the first, and is still the only, truly weedless swimbait. Since it's release in 2000, the Mission Fish has accounted for no fewer than 6 bass over 15lbs including giants of 19-7 and 21-11.2lbs as well as numerous double digit large mouth bass from the United States and Japan."

that 21-11.2lber that was caught is Jed Dickerson's fish who in fact is a long time fishing buddy of mine.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how about this swimmy,

10th commandment, though shall not covet thy neighbor.

I could really give a rats ass where anyones design came from, in the end Mickey makes a better bait, and thats that. Put this in perspective. Did every car manufacturer "steal" their design because their car has 4 wheels and gets you from point a to point b? Are they not "innovative" since the first car ever made? Regardless of where the idea came from, Mickey's baits are better made, better fished, and in the end a better product which in turn IS innovation. Now because someone else is jealous about his skill of making a bait that swims right out of the package, people like you sign up and try to bring down another person because you covet what he has done.

Screw the name "hate bait" I vote its called the 3:16 10th Commandment.

Guest Anonymous
how about this swimmy,

10th commandment, though shall not covet thy neighbor.

I could really give a rats ass where anyones design came from, in the end Mickey makes a better bait, and thats that. Put this in perspective. Did every car manufacturer "steal" their design because their car has 4 wheels and gets you from point a to point b? Are they not "innovative" since the first car ever made? Regardless of where the idea came from, Mickey's baits are better made, better fished, and in the end a better product which in turn IS innovation. Now because someone else is jealous about his skill of making a bait that swims right out of the package, people like you sign up and try to bring down another person because you covet what he has done.

Screw the name "hate bait" I vote its called the 3:16 10th Commandment.

No hate, look like LOVE between a master and his dog

post-1-14252984739022_thumb.jpg

Well said justin, Thats a nice way to say it... I tell you what who wants to do a build off.. ??? Maybe cheese and Arden can enter. they know so much about baits... How about a legit build off...??? See how many of these Greaterst Master lure designers are game??? STRAIT OUT CALLING OUT.... Even the guys that are part time and still live at home??? Who's game???

Mickey.

See you are still missing the point. I basically said the same thing that Justin said only I didnt give you the compliment of saying your baits are better. Yes you make sick baits. Absolutely your baits are masterfully crafted from the detail of the paint job to the way the bait swims. I'm not playing any favorites thats that. Also when did I say I design baits. I invest a lot of money into buying and fishing baits so I pay close attention to how a bait is made. Did I ever tell you or anyone I make baits or that I am a master bait builder? No. I still have no idea why you have this malice against me. Because I wont say Nate builds junk?

I've never fished a Nate bait so I can't speak to the quality or fishability of it other then what i've heard. What I do know is that the only time a Nates bait gets talked about is in comparison to a 3:16!! Besides the pics on Nates site, where are all the other guys that swear it's the greatest at?? My opinion is it either sucks or everybody else isn't talking to keep that hot bite hush!!

I've never fished a Nate bait so I can't speak to the quality or fishability of it other then what i've heard. What I do know is that the only time a Nates bait gets talked about is in comparison to a 3:16!! Besides the pics on Nates site, where are all the other guys that swear it's the greatest at?? My opinion is it either sucks or everybody else isn't talking to keep that hot bite hush!!

Nate just sent me 3 6" bass lures for free. I had him embed swivels for the hook hangars and recess the shank of a frog hook in front. I may fish them tomorrow although the water is pretty murky after the rain. I'll let you know if I get any fish on em. I got some trout lures of his coming too and when I get those I'll let you know how that goes too.

Rich

You know I am not positive about the time but remember hoping they would be here for last spring. I called and asked him about doing a 6" bait with the recessed frog hooks on swivels held against the belly on magnets. I sent him the hooks and magnets and just got the baits. I know he does not make baits full time as he was chasing a masters degree and I think that was keeping him pretty busy. I have been taking 2 classes on line chasing an AA and it has kinda been a drag, lots of reading and tests. Anyways I finally got the baits. Mickey when you get some time you ought to come up and fish Casitas, bring Ben to if you can pull it off.

Rich

Well said justin, Thats a nice way to say it... I tell you what who wants to do a build off.. ??? Maybe cheese and Arden can enter. they know so much about baits... How about a legit build off...??? See how many of these Greaterst Master lure designers are game??? STRAIT OUT CALLING OUT.... Even the guys that are part time and still live at home??? Who's game???

Mickey.

I'm interested.