Anyone have a slammer made like this one

Codyc

There are several different models, as he progressed through the years. I have some back as far as 02'. Mike did alot of experiment stuff as he would say (wierd ideas) back then. Not uncommon in the older models.  I have some with brush fins (top/side/and bottom that are cool. Some more of his wierd ideas that catch fish!

I'd like to see pics of those baits! I wonder who has the oldest and oddest slammer on here?

Hi Cody, that's a great question. The Slammer has become one of my top three swimbaits. If anyone out there can share pictures of the older Slammers, that would be a great subject to view and discuss....

Here are a few. The rest I have are common color (daily users). The old 7"-9" AC plug was my first swimbait back in the 90's we did well on Fork with them. But the Slammer won me over to this day.

I added the Old White vs. New White in the same pic. The top one is older style 2002 and the lower is 2013. So you can see a little diefference Longer body shorter tail type thing also bill placement. The Cat eye's or Snake eye's are dead give aways on the older style. All depending on how they were set. 

The Hair (fin) Purple Nitro is a 2002. One of Mike's (Weird Ideas) he says. This dude has a completly different set of eye's not the traditional yellow.

These are all 9" except for the 2003 7" Bass.

The dates are 2002-03,05,06 and newer.The Sissy Bass was this years ad a 2015.

post-22600-0-75943100-1434056969_thumb.jpg

post-22600-0-14149300-1434056992_thumb.jpg

post-22600-0-22986300-1434057037_thumb.jpg

post-22600-0-86866400-1434057064_thumb.jpg

post-22600-0-46125900-1434057103_thumb.jpg

Ya I'll post up my others later there's a good post on my local forum about how there's no two slammers alike there skinny ones fat ones flat ones and I've herd of plastic ones. I like the 7in one lure jerk would match my 05 1x and my 06 2x!

The red gills on your bait make me think the one I have is defiantly a real ms and I figured the paint was custom but now after that I think this might be a all og ms slammer thanks guys I'm ganna toss it around in the next couple weeks and see how it swims!

I sent some pics of the first one to MS and he told me it was from the early nineties. Your talking almost 25 years. Talk about a proven bait!

Thanks for all the pic's & info on this great bait. It's been around longer than I thought.