Last Hinkle Shad release for June 1

Graphite.Greg

Where does he do the pre-order? Facebook? Or a webpage? I really want to fish one of these at Berryessa but don't want to be raped for one on eBay!

Gonna be killer on Berry, and yes FB is where I saw the sale post, but you have to be fast....lol

I completely missed the last release and I was Facebook friends with him and checking his sh!t regularly haha I even set notifications to alert me whenever he posted something and still missed it. Didn't even get a notification even though I got every one before and after that and went and looked and didn't see a post so I'm assuming he deleted it . . . I almost want to say F it but if someone can PM me and help me understand what the hell I need to do to get in on the next release I would really friggin appreciate it. Sorry for the frustrated rant.

Just bad business. I'll never give him another dime. They ain't no Unicorn bait.

They are not mass produced baits, generally, most of these guys are doing a 100% of the work by themselves. Some bait makers hire painters to paint them which also takes time to ship to painter, prep for paint, detail/pattern paint, cure, multiple clear coats, with more cure time in between coats, then send back to the bait maker.

Then they are tested, inspected, then he has to go through all the orders and ship them out one by one. It's a ish ton of work to take on all by yourself and everyone has other obligations they need to handle in life as well. They can't hire helpers because they risk having their ideas/products copycatted.

There are other factors too that can slow down production, temperature, humidity, vendors they buy supplies from run out or ship them the wrong products etc...

I have no dog in this fight, I never bought a bait from him but in the swimbait world a month and half wait is considered short. If you want immediate delivery, there are plenty of mass produced swimbaits you can buy off the shelves, buy some of those while you wait. I guarantee they will sit in your box collecting dust once you build a nice collection of hand made swimbaits by the top dogs.

I say this with all do respect, just trying to give some perspective on the work load these guys take on. Anyway, you will get your bait, I will be jealous and I hope you crack a new pb with it when you get it.

Andrew just sent out the following email:

"Hey Guys, sorry again for the late update, been busy trying to get these baits finished up and shipped out. I'm finally starting to ship baits, the first will go out tomorrow. I will be sending everyone an email with a tracking number once your order ships, it may be through next week before I can get all the orders out. Thanks for your patience and again, sorry for the lack of communication, I'll be better next time around."