? on Hard baits

bassgambler

Come on man. You dont want a brown turd??? With a #2 trebble hook? Man anyone can be a swimbait maker these days.

Mickey

Looks a lot better then the trout turds, dark trout turds, kokanne turds, perch turds, and baby bass turds you make. Nice looking bait Bill. I love the one i just got btw. Thanks again.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said , lets see ! Dont forget those 316 turds caught more big fish for you Son.. If you forgot go look at my site.

Mickey

Eh not really. Ive got lots more big fish then those on different baits. Btw, could you please delete those pics please? I dont want to give your site a bad rep. Gotta keep it real

You caught those fish drop shotting fool. Pics are just a little reminder for you in case smoking weed has your mind a little foggy..

Caught those on the BA. Sad i know. I have actually never smoked in my life. Dont know where you got that from :roll:

Very nice little man.. Already saw those. Let me know when you get um on your new investment... Brown turd style.. Also lets see some of those drop shot & jig fish??? I think they are alot bigger than these. I think your lame shirt was the problem .

Mickey

Thanks bud. I caught 4 dropshot fish yesterday but they werent picture worthy. Do you mind if i ask how you already saw those? I dont remember sending any to you...

Here is a Tsunaga that was rigged as you mentioned for the last HBC at DVL. I actually forgot to tie it on, until the last hour or so, but it did get a potential $10k fish to follow it. Actually had two big girls that day under my baits, but that's fishing!

Cool site by the way.... Hope it can stay unprejudice!

Mickey,

I believe Bill posted that Bait purely to show another option for Top Hook Rigging. Bill was not trying to sell anybody a Bait. IMO that hook should probably be a a size 1, but I am more interested in the manner in which he attached that hook to the bait. The eye that holds that top hook is a Spro Power Swivel held in place with one of "your" graphite pins. It would be a relatively easy mod for someone who is decent with a drill. Putting a Small Frog Hook through that eye and adding a magnet to hold it down would probably work great. IMO it would work better than a fixed hook.

Billy doesn't have the time or resources to compete with you. I thought I made that clear... He makes baits for his friends. Although he wanted to start making lures to support his Family, that is not his focus anymore. He has a full time job as the Tournament Director for Won Bass. Making Baits has become his Hobby. The occasional order for wrapped baits that he takes, puts a little extra gas in his tank. That is it...He is certainly not taking any food from your family's table. Please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe he was the first to wrap an image on a Swimbait. You gotta give the guy credit for that...

Why do you get so bothered by other people who make baits that have the same hinges as yours. Who cares? Ish, I would be flattered if everybody was trying to copy my designs. Your baits are superior than theirs (Probably, always will be) and you can't even make them fast enough to keep up with demand anyways... So why does it bother so much?

I went fishing with Billy the other day. I asked him if there was anything that he wanted me to convey to you. He said this, "I wish we could put our differences behind us and if I can help him in anyway through WON, I would be happy to."

It is time to start making friends, not enemies. This industry is too small for all of the animosity!

Who's brown nosing Ryan? Aren't you a brown noser for Nate and SBI? You can't even catch big fish with those.

Also, you must have a dual personality. First you hate 3:16, then you like 3:16 because all your friends fish 3:16, then you hate 3:16? Make up your mind! You said you catch bigger fish other than the BA. Prove it.

PS I know you were fishing with champ that day!!!!

The fishing industry is full of copiers and someone has got to make a stand. People that hasn't made anything original will always say you should be flattered that you got copied. That's bull. You wouldn't know how it feels because have never made something original and been copied, specially if it's how you make a living. Mickey works his tail off to come up with a quality bait and someone just steals the design just because he couldn't create his own. You might say it's legal but it's not RIGHT. I think Mickey has every right to be bothered by it and more people should make a stand. Most copies are junk anyways and it just sucks to see a fellow fisherman getting conned into buying cheap knock off products.

Guest Anonymous

No dog in this fight but its refreshing to see a forum where for a lack of a better term debate or chit talking is allowed. People not in the know (like me) learn more about fishing,baits,and everything involved this way.

Jonel,

Ryan can't defend himself, so I will. He was banned from the site.

Ryan loved to fish 3:16 Lures. All of them. He got rid of them because of Mickey. Not because they don't catch fish, but because Mickey was a Dick to him. Ryan made a complaint about 3:16 on SBN and Mickey brow beat him over the phone for it. Please correct me if I am wrong, Mickey. Ryan couldn't justify using baits that were made by someone who didn't like him...

Mickey, Minors get their feelings hurt much more easily than an Adult like you or me. Be cognizant of that when your dealing with your younger customers.

Yes, I am Billy's friend. Yes, the Tsunaga is a good bait. It is not the last hard bait you will ever need to buy. No one has ever said that. The bait seems to perform the best with one specific cadence... They really aren't even for sale anyway. No one has ever said that the bait has caught a DD either... The bait catches a lot of 3 to 8 lb fish for the 15 to 20 guys that fish'em...

Personally, I only care about the fish. I will use any and all baits available to me to catch those fish. My favorite bait right now is still my "Clown colored Herring and yes I would still buy a bait from someone who doesn't like me. I have a Big Grey Area though... :mrgreen: