Deps Silent Killer 175 To Slide Conversion?

SpaceGhost

so i was blazed up last night and flicking around on my phone stalking ebay auctions..thought i bid on a slide swimmer but turns out it was a silent killer. Saw the vid on youtube where Don Nguyen converts the 250 killer to a slide. My question is, have any of you done something similar to a 175? i noticed the killer is .5 oz less than a slide, does that mean i just need to snap the bill off and not worry about removing any weights?

so i was blazed up last night and flicking around on my phone stalking ebay auctions..thought i bid on a slide swimmer but turns out it was a silent killer. Saw the vid on youtube where Don Nguyen converts the 250 killer to a slide. My question is, have any of you done something similar to a 175? i noticed the killer is .5 oz less than a slide, does that mean i just need to snap the bill off and not worry about removing any weights?

I broke a bill on a 175 accidentally..shaved it smooth and kept everything else as is..works great.

crap.. I'll shut up now haha. That's probably for the 250. I know I read that # on a thread here..

sorry for the spam lol. What I meant was you should add enough putty to where the lure with the putty weighs around 74g. Sorry for the confusion. http://swimbaitunderground.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10054-silent-killer-to-slide-swimmer-conversion-how-to/ later on it talks about the 175. Edited by Swimbait24/7