Finally Got'em

mx4life14

So after around a year of trying to figuar this swimbait thing out and about 6 months of really putting in time on the water consistantly I knew I was bound to stick something eventually. Last night Ben and I went out and hit some ponds and I finally stuck my first offical swimbait fish. Ive stuck fish on 2" storm wild eye shads alot in the past but nothing on bigger baits. Had a few come off and a few missed hits in the past, but last night the hooks stuck. Ive lost a couple fish here in the past but this fish commited hard and didnt just slap it he was trying to kill it. Anyway heres a pic.

firstswimbaitfish.jpg

Bryson M.

Hey Bryson,

Way to go on being persistent enough to stick with it and finally being able to show off your hard earned success.

No one ever wants to hear about the birthing pains, they all just want to see the baby. But in the end, the birthing pains is what produces the memories that will last a lifetime.

Congatulations!

BBI

:D

Congrats Bryson! Persistence pays off in a BIG way. Solid fish man, stoked for you.

you definitely went with the right guy to get the Addiction flowing... :lol:8-)

Ain't that the truth! :lol::lol::lol: He's mostly responsible for my addiction!

Geoff

You will break out of that "pick up a light rod, I gotta catch something " mold REAL quick once you start catching more Swimbait fish.

Then you might break into that, "I'll sell all my other stuff and throw strictly swimbaits!" :lol:

That's what happened to me, lol, keep chuckin' Bryson, amazing things will happen!

Geoff