Testing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Baiter

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said on the other thread, new to the technique and the forum, but if this whole thing pans out the way it is suppose to, this is just what I, as well as other "newbs", are looking for when we come to these sites. Good Luck guys, can't wait to see how this all comes together. Way to pull a community together!

I wanna start a new program here on the site not only for my company but for any SWIMBAIT company. I got alot of baits I'd like to get tested by some people that aren't bias or know it alls! I'm not looking for any fake or misleading reviews just some solid reports with your personal thoughts. I think this will also help guys that are new to fishing swimbait. Or haven't fished a certian style of bait and want to figure out if the bait is for them or not.I put Micah In charge of all the details and he'll be heading up all the technical stuff .I should be able to launch this program this month or begining Jan.1st 2012.

I am open to any legit thoughts,but I have a good idea how it's gonna run.

Hey Mickey its Rider, i will test out some baits and do some good reviews, if thats what your trying to do! :D:D